de Havilland (Airco) DH4. No 5 Squadron. Royal Naval Air Service. Scale 1/72 (OXA)
The Airco DH4 was a British two seat bomber aircraft of WWI. Designed by the great Geoffrey de Havilland (hence 'DH') it was the first British two-seat light bomber to have an effective defensive armament. It entered service with the RFC in March 1917.
It had a forward firing 0.303 in Vickers machine gun for the pilot, an 0.303 in Lewis gun for the observer and was capable of carrying over 460lb's of bombs.